We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Photographers??

Chillicothe, Ohio
Level Contributor
194 posts
81 reviews
Save Topic
Photographers??

We would like to hire a photographer to take a few pictures of us on the beach. Can anyone recommend a reasonable priced photographer? I am bringing my wedding dress so we can “recapture” the moment! We will be there the last week of May. How far do we book in advance etc? Since we would want it to be a nice day and capture that fabulous sunset light!

Emerald Isle, North...
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Photographers??

Hello. My name is Lisa Heverly and my husband, Roy and I are local photographers here in Emerald Isle, NC. We specialize in beach portraits and beach weddings and would love to talk with you about your portraits in May. Please check out our website www.FocusHappy.com and feel free to email us at Lisaandroy09@gmail.com or you may reach us by phone at 910-538-2749.

Mentioned in this post
Emerald Isle
Emerald Isle
North Carolina Coast, NC
2. Re: Photographers??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 April 2016, 12:16
Get answers to your questions about Emerald Isle