We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Live Music & Nightlife?

Chillicothe, Ohio
Level Contributor
186 posts
81 reviews
Save Topic
Live Music & Nightlife?

Can anyone recommend places to go that would have live music and a dancefloor around EI? I am kind of familiar with the area but I would not want to drive too far from the beach. We will be staying in Ocracoke Island for a night too! So if you know of anywhere to stop there please let me know!

Mentioned in this post
Ocracoke
Ocracoke
Outer Banks, NC
Chapel Hill, North...
Level Contributor
9,325 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Live Music & Nightlife?

Tons of places in Ocracoke, but I don't know as much about EI. Just walk up around Silver Lake harbor in Ocracoke and you'll find some tunes.

Mentioned in this post
Ocracoke
Ocracoke
Outer Banks, NC
north carolina
Level Contributor
1,252 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Live Music & Nightlife?

Haven't been there lately and don't even remember the name of the place but used to be a nightclub with live music on hwy 58 near Stella (over bridge from EI and straight on 58, should be 2 or 3 miles past hwy 24 intersection on right). When I was last there (dart league) they had heavy rock bands but it has been a few years so may have changed.

also found this by googling :) http://emeraldclub2001.com/

Edited: 11 March 2015, 21:48
3. Re: Live Music & Nightlife?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 March 2016, 12:17
Get answers to your questions about Emerald Isle
Recent Conversations