We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vacation Rentals

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Topic
Vacation Rentals

Hi! My family and I (group of 15-20) are thinking of visiting Emerald Isle in June of 2016. We normally vacation in Alabama where we rent 3-4 condos in a row, poolside/Oceanside, ground level and each sleeping 6-8 for 3,000 per week. I understand the condos/beach homes may be set up a bit differently and that's fine. I am just looking for a starting point as far as finding a vacation rental. We would like either a home, duplex or row of condos (but only if they are ground level as we need the combined outdoor space) with a pool and Oceanside. My questions are in regards to who we should go through...Emerald Isle Reality, VRBO...etc and also which areas (addresses please) of Emerald Isle are best to stay in regards to beach quality, avoidance of late night noise and crowds and newer accomadations. Thanks in advance to anyone who contributes info!

Mentioned in this post
Emerald Isle
Emerald Isle
North Carolina Coast, NC
Alabama
Alabama
United States
Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
4 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Vacation Rentals

I saw your post about EI. Tell me about the end of June if you know anything about the weather and water temps? We are looking to go the last week of June, do you think that would be a good time as far as weather and fun in the ocean? I have never been anywhere like this and have no clue if the temps vary or there is good or bad times. Any advice would be great. I am looking at a duplex: 6817 Ocean Drive, Emerald Isle NC 28594.

We chose this area because we have kids ages 2-16 and want the laid back, relaxing atmosphere. But of course close enough to go out to eat, find some fun activities if we need it, but more importantly be on the beach to skimboard, boogieboard, shell hunt, etc. Have I found a good place and time or not?? :)

Thanks for any help you can give us.

Edited: 04 August 2015, 02:17
Mentioned in this post
Emerald Isle
Emerald Isle
North Carolina Coast, NC
12. Re: Vacation Rentals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 August 2016, 12:17
Get answers to your questions about Emerald Isle
Recent Conversations