We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

PDL Properties vacation rentals

Luray VA
Level Contributor
432 posts
16 reviews
PDL Properties vacation rentals

I rented a vacation house back in January for a trip coming up in July with Emerald Isle Realty. They called and told me that the house had been sold and transferred to a different rental agency. They said all my info and deposit had been sent to this other place called PDL Properties, but PDL hasn't contacted me. Their website has alot of links that doesn't work for me, but i did manage to send them an email. I've also tried calling them every day for the past 4 days and only get a voicemail. Has anyone worked with this company or heard of them? I'd like to confirm that everything is still ok for our vacation and I need to finish paying for it and have no idea how i'm supposed to do that.

north carolina
Level Contributor
1,279 posts
22 reviews
1. Re: PDL Properties vacation rentals

The BBB (better business bureau) has them listed as in Garner, NC.

bbb.org/raleigh-durham/business-reviews/real…

I looked because I'm working in EI tomorrow and was curious as to where their office was. Good luck, it seems unlikely that EI Realty would transfer you to someone that was under the table, so maybe all will turn out well. :)

Edited: 03 June 2015, 07:54
Luray VA
Level Contributor
432 posts
16 reviews
2. Re: PDL Properties vacation rentals

All is well :) I finally got in touch with them and it ended up they had a missing letter in my email address. Everything is looking good for our vacation, looking forward to having a relaxing week

3. Re: PDL Properties vacation rentals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 June 2016, 12:16
Get answers to your questions about Emerald Isle
Recent Conversations