We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to eat dinner?

Dallas
Level Contributor
49 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Where to eat dinner?

Does anyone have any suggestions on where to eat in Lake Lure?

NC
Level Contributor
4,306 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to eat dinner?

You know, I've never found anything outstanding in Lake Lure as far as cuisine - I'd drive into Hendersonville - some excellent dining there. Best wishes.

Cambridge...
Level Contributor
182 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to eat dinner?

The Lodge on Lake Lure is probably the best place to eat. I believe they have two seatings for dinner and you need to make a reservation.

Larkins on the Lake that's pretty good. They also have a grill on the lower level where you can dock your boat and get a burger.

I like the Mexican place right by the bridge when you're coming from Chimney Rock to Lake Lure, but I can't remember the name.

Also, I've heard that the new Italian place up on the hill overlooking the beach is pretty good too. Just up the road from there is a place that makes pretty good pizzas.

Cambridge...
Level Contributor
182 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to eat dinner?

The Lodge on Lake Lure is probably the best place to eat. I believe they have two seatings for dinner and you need to make a reservation.

Larkins on the Lake that's pretty good. They also have a grill on the lower level where you can dock your boat and get a burger.

I like the Mexican place right by the bridge when you're coming from Chimney Rock to Lake Lure, but I can't remember the name.

Also, I've heard that the new Italian place up on the hill overlooking the beach is pretty good too. Just up the road from there is a place that makes pretty good pizzas.

Dallas
Level Contributor
49 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where to eat dinner?

Do you have any suggestions for Hendersonville. We are visiting Asheville for a week in May. We were going to visit Chimney Rock and Lake Lure on one day. While we were in the area I thought we would have dinner. Thanks for any suggestions.

Gainesville, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Gainesville
Level Contributor
4,799 posts
1,222 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Where to eat dinner?

while in asheville do yourself a favor and dine one evening at vincenzos.com half a block off the town square. exquisite italian. check it out here. enjoy your visit!

St. Cloud, Florida
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Where to eat dinner?

In Hendersonville we had a great meal at Binion's.

Good food at good prices.

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
Level Contributor
3,422 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Where to eat dinner?

The Lodge on Lake Lure is a wonderful experience. The food is delicious and the view is beautiful. We were staying there when we ate, but I would recommend this as a separate eating destination, also. The scallops with orzo in a leek champagne sauce were incredible.

Get answers to your questions about Lake Lure