We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spas in the lake Lure area

durham,nc
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Spas in the lake Lure area

I amwondering about the spas in the area. We had planned to stay at the 1927 Lake Lure Inn and Spa but after reading the reveiws we changed to the Golf and Beach resort. Both places have a spa and we were wondering which is better. Has anyone visited one or both?

NC
Level Contributor
4,306 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Spas in the lake Lure area

Haven't stayed there but drive by it a lot. All the traffic and motorcycles on the weekends are a real turn off to me - doesn't seem relaxing. I've stayed at Apple Valley at Fairfield nearby. The spa might be OK - but if I wanted a spa experience, I'd drive about 30-40 minutes more and go to Grove Park Inn! Best wishes.

2. Re: Spas in the lake Lure area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 August 2009, 15:26
Get answers to your questions about Lake Lure