We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stay away from Tresure Realty

Raleigh, North...
Level Contributor
41 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Stay away from Tresure Realty

What an awful company! We've spent a week every year for the last 10 on a NC beach and never have dealt with such a shady realtor (they could care less about customner service).

The pool that we paid an extra $500 for was broken the entire stay and despite several call to the office, no attempt was made to fix it. But did we receive a refund?? We we're told we would receive $200 back (even though the same house without a pool was $500 less), but never received a check. Despite 4 calls and assurances that it would be sent immediately, we still haven't seen it. House was dirty and buggy. My daughter woke up in the middle of the night with a cockroach in her bed. Absolutely terrible experience. Never again.

Sea Vista Motel
Sea Vista Motel
#1 of 2 hotels in Topsail Beach
Jolly Roger Inn & Pier
Jolly Roger Inn & Pier
#2 of 2 hotels in Topsail Beach
Breezeway Motel
Breezeway Motel
#1 of 2 hotels in Holly Ridge
ohio
Level Contributor
106 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Stay away from Tresure Realty

Glad I read your post. I was just looking at a house through Treasure Realty. Did you ever get a refund? What was the address of the property?

Thanks!!

2. Re: Stay away from Tresure Realty

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2012, 08:21
Get answers to your questions about Topsail Beach