We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Renaissance hotel arriving late-something to eat?

Newcastle upon Tyne
Level Contributor
302 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Renaissance hotel arriving late-something to eat?

Hi,

We will be arriving at our apartments at about 11pm bulgarian time. I have never been before and not sure of the area round the hotel. If anyone could give me some directions to go somewhere for something to eat before we turn in for the night I would be most grateful.

Nuneaton, United...
Destination Expert
for Sunny Beach, Bulgaria
Level Contributor
8,144 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Renaissance hotel arriving late-something to eat?

There are places throughout the resort open 24/7 so you won't be far from a shop fast food outlet. 11pm out here is early to some people.

Newcastle upon...
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Renaissance hotel arriving late-something to eat?

Hey bexyh24 how's the hotel me and my friends are staying there next week and I'm a bit worried it looks in the middle of nowhere

Tia

Newcastle upon Tyne
Level Contributor
302 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Renaissance hotel arriving late-something to eat?

Hi tia there are still places nearby. When we arrived it was late last night (nearly 12pm)and we went to Memories restaurant and sat outside in the garden, it is in front of Rose Village hotel which is very close to us. Supermarket for drinks etc a few mins walk away. We went on the tourist train today 3lev each to get to central sunny beach. Beach about 10 mins walk from hotel, there are beach bars along the front so we aren't in the middle of no where. Apartments are fab but my tip is to bring a tea towel and clothes hangers!xx

Newcastle upon...
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Renaissance hotel arriving late-something to eat?

Ahhh thank you, was a bit worried about location, hope you have a fab holiday and hope the weather stays fine for you :)

Newcastle upon Tyne
Level Contributor
302 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Renaissance hotel arriving late-something to eat?

Thanks! Just to add you will need a bottle opener too!

Newcastle upon...
3 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Renaissance hotel arriving late-something to eat?

Hahaha thanks for that, a bottle opener is a must x

7. Re: Renaissance hotel arriving late-something to eat?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 September 2018, 12:18
Get answers to your questions about Sunny Beach