We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Varna Airport - Golden Sands

Vienna, Austria
2 posts
Save Topic
Varna Airport - Golden Sands

Hey guys , I am coming to Golden Sands in 2 weeks & I want to know , how can I go from the air port directly to Golden Sands . Online I read about buses that goes to Golden Sands but unfortunately only from Varna city-center ... Honestly I don't want to waste my time in Public Transportation and changing buses .... I read that there are safe Taxi shuttles and companies like HHB Travel & shuttle direct viajes alameda etc. & they would take me directly from the Air port to the Golden sands! The prices seems reasonable.

And what good is I can reserve and pay it from my home town , but I don't know which one the best and safe etc . Does anyone have practical knowledge with this companies & can maybe recommend me one ?

Kilmarnock, Scotland
Destination Expert
for Sunny Beach, Bulgaria
Level Contributor
1,772 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Varna Airport - Golden Sands

Have a look at this company on Facebook a friend of mines seems to recommend it, I can't comment as we tend to hire a car but they might be able to help you.

https:/…BulgariaAirportTransfers

Varna, Bulgaria
Level Contributor
105 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Varna Airport - Golden Sands

No need to change buses! Bus 409 is running Airport - Golden sands every 15 minutes. Price of the tkt 3 leva.

When you enter the bus just ask for Golden Sands in order not to go to Aksakovo . Depending on the traffic the distance is covered for 45-55 minutes.

Salisbury, United...
Level Contributor
1,959 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Varna Airport - Golden Sands

you could get a taxi but agree a price before you get in i pay 50 lev from golden sands to varna mall return the airport is not that much further from their so you can so you can work out a price you willing to pay when i dont have a bus all booked in with the holiday i book from home then you know what you have got its paid and ready

Salisbury, United...
Level Contributor
1,959 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Varna Airport - Golden Sands

had a look at that face book page seems to be all borgas airport could not see anything about varna airport i did not look for long

5. Re: Varna Airport - Golden Sands

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 June 2015, 12:17
Get answers to your questions about Golden Sands
Recent Conversations
More Golden Sands Topics