We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

booked for next year

Salisbury, United...
Level Contributor
2,579 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
booked for next year

booked for aug 2015 at lillia

Barnet
Level Contributor
220 posts
313 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: booked for next year

June / July at the Arabella (again!)

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
6,464 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: booked for next year

Miss going to Golden Sands, just love the resort but unfortunately no flights nowadays from Edinburgh or Glasgow. Wouldn't hesitate to go back if we could get local flights!

Mentioned in this post
Golden Sands
Golden Sands
Varna Province, Bulgaria
Edinburgh
Edinburgh
Scotland, UK
Glasgow
Glasgow
Scotland, UK
Salisbury, United...
Level Contributor
2,579 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: booked for next year

went in june once but restricted by school holidays she who must be abayed works in a school so august for us

wales
Level Contributor
173 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: booked for next year

hoping to go again in june, staying at international, were staying there in january,difficult organising hols due to exams and business,

Salisbury, United...
Level Contributor
2,579 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: booked for next year

we choose hotels at the lillia end of the resort (lillia againe next year but we have stayed at others along that part of the resort ) my boy likes to go to the pool across to the sea and back a number of times aday so its a easy walk for us back and forth from the hotels at that end he likes the lillia and it has less steps than some

wales
Level Contributor
173 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: booked for next year

we loved the arabella, we didnt go there last year, and according to our friends Fred and Chrsitine , it was quite rowdy with teenagers

Salisbury, United...
Level Contributor
2,579 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: booked for next year

i never found that but then again i am always on the move i found less people out and about in the bars ect more staying in the hotels the arabella is one of the better hotels but dose not suit us we have got to be able to walk back and forth to the sea i do like a beer at the white lady and watch the world walk by

8. Re: booked for next year

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 November 2015, 13:15
Get answers to your questions about Golden Sands
Recent Conversations
More Golden Sands Topics