We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

GBP booked - preparing by drinking tropical alcoholic drinks

Vancouver, BC
Level Contributor
972 posts
12 reviews
GBP booked - preparing by drinking tropical alcoholic drinks

Well, we're finally booked. 1 week later than we thought, but now we're just counting the days until May 9 - arrive 8:40 am and we plan on being at the pool or beach by noon with a margarita in hand.

We've requested Villa 54, 55, 57, 58, 59, 60, two beds and 2nd or third (top) floor - apparently the cute single cabana boy upgrade can be requested upon check-in but management advises that it is only a request and is based on availability; (at this point if I were Skier, I would add.... I crack myself up!) HAHA!

Alterry - if you will still be there, would love to meet up with you - we'll try to keep up, but guarantee nothing! Of course, we might be found on the cart tour of the resort bars I was told about -we will be on the lookout for a nice bar with incredible mojitos and margaritas on the rocks...

cmr

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
1,712 posts
2 reviews
1. Re: GBP booked - preparing by drinking tropical alcoholic drinks

CMR, Unfortunately,we leave on the 9th.However,I am sure there are other TA types you can meet up with.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
1,712 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: GBP booked - preparing by drinking tropical alcoholic drinks

CMR,perhaps,another time.We tend to go fairly often. But, not as often as that Skier Guy.

Vancouver, BC
Level Contributor
972 posts
12 reviews
3. Re: GBP booked - preparing by drinking tropical alcoholic drinks

Yeah, he seems to go every other month... what a life!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
12,869 posts
4. Re: GBP booked - preparing by drinking tropical alcoholic drinks

Seems like we just may be in the area during that time frame........

-

-

-

-

-

-

Skier05—Your Akumal Authority---Providing insight and information for all your Akumal travel needs.

5. Re: GBP booked - preparing by drinking tropical alcoholic drinks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2009, 08:19