We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunset Catamaran Cruise? Staying at Coba...

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
174 posts
Save Topic
Sunset Catamaran Cruise? Staying at Coba...

I've searched for info on this, but cannot find any other than day cruises and private cruises. Stayed at the Coba last December....love it. Went to Cabo San Lucas on another trip and did a wonderful sunset cruise with alcohol, food, music, etc.

Is there anything like this available near Coba? Tulum? Puerto Adventuras? Etc...

Thanks in advance.....love TA

Mentioned in this post
Cabo San Lucas
Cabo San Lucas
Los Cabos, Mexico
Tulum
Tulum
Riviera Maya, Mexico
Southern California
Level Contributor
15,071 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunset Catamaran Cruise? Staying at Coba...

By Coba do you mean the Coba section of the Bahia as opposed to the ruins of the same name?

If so, I think Akumal Dive Shop may do this on their catamaran Kantaris, the same one they use during the day to do the Robinson Crusoe Tour which I hope to do. Do a search for their website.

Mentioned in this post
Akumal Dive Shop
Akumal Dive Shop
1,127 Reviews
Akumal, Mexico
Vancouver
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo, Puerto Morelos
Level Contributor
45,246 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Sunset Catamaran Cruise? Staying at Coba...

Great idea 55.

Trip Advisor linked the Dive shop website to your reference so just follow the links

The Catamaran out of Akumal Bay does daytime, sunset and full moon trips

Great trip

Mentioned in this post
Akumal Bay Beach & Wellness Resort
Akumal Bay Beach...
5,511 Reviews
Akumal, Mexico
3. Re: Sunset Catamaran Cruise? Staying at Coba...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 October 2012, 12:19