We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

name of flower ?? cafe near market square ashbourne please

burton on trent
Level Contributor
241 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
name of flower ?? cafe near market square ashbourne please

what is the name of the little cafe that used to be a florists, it is in between the chipshop and a charity shop just off market square. they always make me and my doggy fergus so welcome for a wonderful homemade soup and sandwich. i wanted to tell my friend but i don't know the name of the shop. so quirky with its odd china teacups and teapots with their tea cosys. An excentric jem. i love it. thanks sally

4 replies to this topic
United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Barnstaple, Robin Hood's Bay, Whitby
Level Contributor
4,866 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: name of flower ?? cafe near market square ashbourne please

The Flower Cafe?

http://www.theflowercafe.co.uk/

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: name of flower ?? cafe near market square ashbourne please

Tried the flower cafe on 15/07/12 sat outside with the dog ,friendly staff very helpful.Ordered 2 teas and 2 teacakes ,the bill? £8.70 what a rip off £2.95 for a teacake how can they justify this price ? Ashbourne nice town London prices you can keep them.

3. Re: name of flower ?? cafe near market square ashbourne please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 September 2013, 23:46

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: name of flower ?? cafe near market square ashbourne please

Sat 20/10/12: chose flower cafe because they had a proper pressurised coffee machine for a drink before daughters paragliding day, 4 plus spaniel were made welcome...the breakfasts looked amazing with staffs oatcakes with scrambled eggs and beans..saw huge bacon sarnies going out and veggie options to boot...this is a charming english cafe which offers excellent foods and that makes my day thank you. So,going to Padley Gorge this sunday, but it will be via the Flower Pot for my breakfast treat. Mrs K.Coleshill,Warwks

Reply to: name of flower ?? cafe near market square ashbourne please
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Ashbourne