We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Please help with weekend Itinerary

Canton, Ohio
Level Contributor
119 posts
1 review
3 helpful votes
Please help with weekend Itinerary
Save

A few girlfriends are going to Columbus this weekend. So far this is what we are thinking:

Friday, lunch at RH Rooftop Restaurant followed by shopping at Easton. Dinner that night at Marcella's - Short North. Saturday visit the Columbus Zoo, followed by dinner at Mezzo on Bridge Street in Dublin. We have never been to any of these restaurants so looking for your thoughts and any other suggestions. Is RH Rooftop worth the hype? Is there a better restaurant at Easton for lunch? We would like to sit outside. Bridge Street in Dublin was recommended to one of my friends. Is it worth visiting, is there actually a bridge, are there shops, etc. I can't seem to find much on the Internet. Any other suggestions you have are appreciated.

4 replies to this topic
Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
276 posts
40 reviews
32 helpful votes
1. Re: Please help with weekend Itinerary
Save

Mezzo is a nice restaurant in old Dublin. There are also nice restaurants at Bridge Park, which is across the River in Dublin. There is a fairly new pedestrian bridge across the Scoito in Dublin that is nice. For the zoo - you will need to purchase tickets on line in advance. Have fun.

Columbus, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Columbus
Level Contributor
359 posts
3 reviews
2 helpful votes
2. Re: Please help with weekend Itinerary
Save

Rh is decent for the experience. If looking for cocktails though, liquor is not served. Just beer and wine. Easton has plenty of options in regards to restaurants for every taste. In regards to Mezzo, it's pretty good Italian and it's located on the east side of bridge St in downtown Dublin. Bridge Park is a soon to be destination area in Dublin on the west party of bridge St, when development is fully completed. They do have a suspension bridge which might be closed as I know they were talking about painting it. Some tenents have set up and opened shops. Here is some links for internet information on bridge Park area you said you were looking for. http://bridgestreet.dublinohiousa.gov/the-grand/

https://www.bridgepark.com/

As far as additional suggestions it really depends on what your looking to do. Dublin has a lot to offer but Columbus has even more.

Edited: 1 year ago
London, United...
1 post
3. Re: Please help with weekend Itinerary
Save

I have visited a couple of times now but each time I have been visiting family and more of the time I am driven around by my family which made things easier. But there is the Scioto Mile, Columbus Museum of Art, Franklin Park Conservatory And Botanical Gardens, plenty of cafes and restaurants. Not sure when your trip is or whether you are going to find many of these places open due to current situation. You can also check out these https://www.itsallbee.com/2020/07/things-to-do-in-columbus-ohio/ tips on things to do in Columbus. I believe she also has tips on where to eat and stay.

Any Beach
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach, West Virginia
Level Contributor
16,074 posts
168 reviews
139 helpful votes
4. Re: Please help with weekend Itinerary
Save

Jennifer873..."not sure when your trip is"....the date of the OP's post is Oct 6 and they said they were going "this weekend". So...they went early Oct....they have already been.

Thanks for the additional info though. Might be helpful to others.

Reply to: Please help with weekend Itinerary
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Columbus
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Malaysia. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.