We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

RV parks & Fishing

Chiloquin, Oregon
1 post
Save Topic
RV parks & Fishing

I would like to come to Coos Bay around September for some fishing. I would like to know where a nice RV park is where I can have access to a boat launch facility. I prefer fishing in the Coos Bay tidewater and perhaps its tributaries, i.e., Coos River, Isthmus slough, etc. My wife and I plan on staying a week or two during that time, and hopefully doing some crabbing/clamming as well. If we like it, we may move here. Thanks.

Mentioned in this post
Coos Bay
Coos Bay
Oregon Coast, OR
Oregon Coast
Destination Expert
for Crescent City, Oregon Coast, Oregon, Redwood National Park
Level Contributor
44,178 posts
1,101 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: RV parks & Fishing

Hi and welcome to TripAdvisor.

There is a marina and boat launch at Charleston, and there is an RV park there. That is the only one I can think of that has a launch at the RV park. It's a fairly basic RV park, but does have full hookup sites.

There are nicer RV parks, but not with boat launching facilities.

http://www.charlestonmarina.com/

Do book ahead as there are a lot of fisherfolk who come to the coast.

Mentioned in this post
Charleston
Charleston
Coastal South Carolina, SC
2. Re: RV parks & Fishing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 January 2010, 14:17
Get answers to your questions about Coos Bay
More Coos Bay Topics