We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eagle Lake Community

queens, ny
1 post
Save Topic
Eagle Lake Community

I looked into the Eagle Lake Community as an affordable vacation getaway. I know that you cannot use any of these homes as a primary residence, and I would not want to live there year round anyway. However, for the price it seems like I can't go wrong. If anyone has any information, opinions, experience, etc. with this community please let me know. I tried to do my own searches, but I can't find any reviews from real people. Also, my family and I went there this past Thursday and have already found a home we like, only $30k for 1.5 bedrooms and 1.5 baths fully furnished. When we went, I didn't see anyone in the community, except for one home where people were hanging out on the deck and a security car patrolling the grounds. It seemed odd for middle of June. Thanks in advance for any advice.

PHILA. PA.
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Eagle Lake Community

My wife and i have been at eaglelake at least 12 years we love it it is for all seasons we love fall and summer two white sand beaches a gigantic pool jacuzzi beautifull pool side patio with dinning area

club house and resturant game room fitness center tennis courts[8]min.golf eighteen hole being built cross country skying ice skateing nature trail i can go on and on i even wrote a poem about eagle lake if you are interested you can contac me via e- mail lfrattini@verizon.net no cap. no space

Louis Frattini-phila.pa P/S A LOT OF N.Y.ER:S AT EAGLE LAKE

Valley Stream, New...
Level Contributor
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Eagle Lake Community

I have been a member of the Eagle Lake community since 1994.

It is the best managed community in the country. I bought in when my 4 sons were young and we all enjoyed the time spent there at the beach, lake, and pool. The kids were involved in all the activities they have during the summer. Now that the kids are older we still can't part with it and occassionally go and still enjoy the tranquility of the winter months. The children go to stay and enjoy the nearby skiing at Montage mountain & Camelback Mtn. The area has plenty of attractions and many good restaurants. The upkeep is minimal and affordable. I wish I could go more often and maybe someday I will when my wife and I are retired. July & August are the busiest months especially July 4th and the three day weekends in the summer. Security is excellent and the workforce is friendly and helpful. The clubhouse has many activities for all.

IT'S JUST A GREAT PLACE.

The only drawback for me is traveling on the Cross Bronx Expressway to go over the GWbridge, but you can schedule it so you don't have to deal with traffic. I use to leave from L.I. on Thursday night & leave on Monday night. But no matter the trip was worth every effort when we arrived.

Wish you luck on your decision and hope this helps you.

If you have any specific questions you can even contact their Web site at: www.eaglelakeca.com

Mentioned in this post
Montage Mountain
Montage Mountain
194 Reviews
Scranton, PA
Bronx
Bronx
New York
Onley, Va
Level Contributor
492 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Eagle Lake Community

Cant say for Eagle Lake but my brother used to live in Gouldsboro - great location

4. Re: Eagle Lake Community

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 September 2009, 13:16
Get answers to your questions about Gouldsboro
Recent Conversations