We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Harrisburg megabus stop to Hershey chocolate world

State College...
1 post
Save Topic
Harrisburg megabus stop to Hershey chocolate world

I'm going to take megabus from State College to Harrisburg. Then how can I reach to Hershey chocolate world? Is there taxi available? what's the number of taxi so I can call after my arrival.

Harrisburg, PA
Level Contributor
509 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Harrisburg megabus stop to Hershey chocolate world

I'm not a taxi person, so I've no experience with the local cab companies -- but the two I see most often are Keystone Cab and Capitol City Cabs -- both of which phone numbers can be found online. A ride to Hershey from Harrisburg would probably run about $30 (and at last check most cabs didn't accept credit cards). As the bus arrives at the Harrisburg Mall, there's a chance you may be able to find a taxi standing out front you could take.

Another option depending on your timeline might be to take the bus. A #8 - Derry Street inbound to the Harrisburg Transportation Center and then the #322 - Hummelstown/Hershey to either Chocolate/Linden or the Outlets (or somewhere between the two) would put you within walking distance to Chocolate World. It's about 15 minutes to get downtown from the Harrisburg Mall (where Megabus arrives) and about 35 minutes to get to Hershey from the Transportation Center. You can find the bus schedules on CAT website (cattransit.com).

Edited: 12 September 2013, 02:54
Level Contributor
1 post
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Harrisburg megabus stop to Hershey chocolate world

They have a cat bus that goes from hbg to Hershey park. Taxis available also 717-939-6363

3. Re: Harrisburg megabus stop to Hershey chocolate world

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 September 2014, 12:16