We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All Day dining deal in Hershey Park

phila
Level Contributor
544 posts
1 review
Save Topic
All Day dining deal in Hershey Park

its like 30.00 pp figure we will be in the park for at least 10-12 hours. 10am -10pm is the hours.

But Hotel has a free hot breakfast. From what I read it does not include a drink just an entree and a side. But if I buy a meal voucher for 12.00 it includes a entree, a side and a drink. (maybe buying two of these per person is the better option?

Any idea what meals cost at Hershey park?

Mentioned in this post
Hershey
Hershey
Pennsylvania
6 replies to this topic
PA
Destination Expert
for Hershey, Harrisburg
Level Contributor
3,306 posts
174 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: All Day dining deal in Hershey Park

My personal opinion is the meal packages usually aren't the greatest deal. They restrict where you eat and what you can eat. Unfortunately, none of the dining locations at Hersheypark post their prices on tbe website so it makes any comparisons impossible. I tend to avoid eating at the park as prices are high and food is mediocre at best; however, last year on Labor Day, we ate at the Chick-fil-A in the park and a basic chicken sandwich combo was around $9.50.

Mentioned in this post
Chick-fil-A
Chick-fil-A
272 Reviews
Lancaster, PA
Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
670 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: All Day dining deal in Hershey Park

Don’t buy any meal plans. You’re not going to save any money, and more importantly, you don’t want to restrict what and where you eat. Most of the generic Hersheypark food is nothing to get excited about. You may want to stick to the chains like Chick Fil A, Subway, and Chickie and Pete’s. And Hershey ice cream and chocolate.

Before you go, download the Hersheypark app. You can use it inside the park to find the nearest food locations (plus rides, games, shops, and shows) and map out the quickest walking routes to get there. It also gives you approximate wait times for rides and has other information on the park.

phila
Level Contributor
544 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: All Day dining deal in Hershey Park

Their web site does not include pricing which is hard when trying to figure out a budget. I know my granddaughter would love Moes which is included in the dining plan. Even a hot dog later But it says. Entree and side. Nothing about a drink. Is that separate too

Hummelstown
Destination Expert
for Hershey
Level Contributor
453 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: All Day dining deal in Hershey Park

I don’t know specific costs at different locations, but I do have a couple thoughts:

*cheapest way to eat for a group is by ordering an entire pizza

*It’s a long, hot and tiring day at Hersheypark. Do yourself a favor and make a reservation mid day at Hersheypark Place restaurant. You can make reservations in advance or when you enter the park. Sitting in the a/c renergizes you for the rest of the day. Here’s a link to their menu hersheypark.com/assets/pdf/food-options/hers…

*bring a refillable water bottle. You’ll still want an icy cold drink now and then, but this will be a good way to stay hydrated

*Remember that some food and dessert portions may be enough to feed a couple people, or at least split as a snack. Look around at what people are eating as you go through the park to get an idea of portion sizes.

*you can bring in snacks, etc. It’s a good idea even if just to Lee you full until after mealtime rush times

Hope you have fun!

Mentioned in this post
Hersheypark
Hersheypark
6,410 Reviews
Hershey, PA
phila
Level Contributor
544 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: All Day dining deal in Hershey Park

Where is that Hershey place rest. That look great

Delaware
Level Contributor
4 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: All Day dining deal in Hershey Park

The Hersheypark Place Restaurant is at the entrance gates. Its actually before you enter the park. My husband and I used to go there and eat dinner while waiting for the after Xpm reduced price entry special.

Reply to: All Day dining deal in Hershey Park
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted