We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hershey for 40th Birthday

Catonsville...
Level Contributor
41 posts
75 reviews
Save Topic
Hershey for 40th Birthday

We've been coming to the Hotel Hershey every year to enjoy Halloween at Hershey activities on site and in the park for my three-day birthday weekend every year since I turned 35. This year, I'm turning 40, and my birthday falls on a Thursday so I'm thinking about taking off work and coming up a few days early without the kids (who will then join us me with my husband over the three day weekend).

I want to make this extra special, and might even invite friends to drive up (we are about 1 1/2 hour away) to do some sort of big party Friday or Saturday night. What kind of extra special activities or activities off our regular beaten track would you suggest? We have a babysitter in the area, so the kids will hang with her while we do some fantastic adult activity.

Where could I potentially have a large party? Does Troegs or maybe one of the nearby wineries rent out space or is large enough to take a big group? Would there be somewhere in or at the Hotel to do it?

Mentioned in this post
Hershey
Hershey
Pennsylvania
2 replies to this topic
Harrisburg...
Level Contributor
3 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hershey for 40th Birthday

I would contact the Hotel Hershey and they would be able to let you know if they can accommodate a large party and space that is not already rented out. Troegs does not do rentals of space so that probably wouldn't be a great place for that. I would call around to the local wineries and see about them. Hope you have a blast! Happy Early Birthday!

Mentioned in this post
Hershey
Hershey
Pennsylvania
PA
Destination Expert
for Hershey, Harrisburg
Level Contributor
3,201 posts
173 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hershey for 40th Birthday

Spring Gate Vineyard in nearby Harrisburg can do private events; unfortunately, I don't know details so give them a call. It's a decent venue with good wine and beer.

Mentioned in this post
Harrisburg
Harrisburg
Pennsylvania
Reply to: Hershey for 40th Birthday
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
;