We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thanksgiving Dinner at the Hershey Lodge, how to dress?

Ohio
Level Contributor
80 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Thanksgiving Dinner at the Hershey Lodge, how to dress?

Having Thanksgiving dinner at the Hershey Lodge, the World of Thanks Buffet in the Chocolate Ballroom, and am wondering how I should dress.

I think the Lodge is more of a casual place, but since it is in the Ballroom, and I have never been to any dinners at the Hershey properties, I do not know what to expect. Do you think nice jeans and a dressy sweater/top would be ok, or is it more of a dress pants/khakis type of occasion?

Any input would be appreciated! I don’t want to show up under dressed and look out of place.

Thanks in advance and Happy Thanksgiving!

Mentioned in this post
Hershey Lodge
Hershey Lodge
3,043 Reviews
Hershey, PA
Harrisburg...
Level Contributor
3,333 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thanksgiving Dinner at the Hershey Lodge, how to dress?

I called and checked with the concierge for you. She said it is casual and jeans are sweaters are fine.

Have a great time!

2. Re: Thanksgiving Dinner at the Hershey Lodge, how to dress?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 May 2010, 13:18