We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Hersheypark Ticket Discount - buy 2, get 1 free

PA
Destination Expert
for Hershey, Harrisburg
Level Contributor
3,371 posts
174 reviews
Save Topic
New Hersheypark Ticket Discount - buy 2, get 1 free

The link below will outline the details of this offer - buy 2 regular priced Hersheypark admission tickets and receive 1 ticket free. Additional tickets added to your purchase are $15.00 off. The offer ends August 19, tickets are good through September 25, 2016.

http://www.hersheypark.com/tickets/sale.php

14 replies to this topic
Great Valley, New...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New Hersheypark Ticket Discount - buy 2, get 1 free

I can't find offer anywhere on the site.

PA
Destination Expert
for Hershey, Harrisburg
Level Contributor
3,371 posts
174 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New Hersheypark Ticket Discount - buy 2, get 1 free

Patricia F - if you look at the date of the original post, it is August 15, 2016, so this is no longer a valid offer. The current offer is Everyone Pays Kids' Price for tickets purchased through May 31, 2017. See link below.

http://www.hersheypark.com/tickets/sale.php

If you check out my current post on this offer, I also compared this offer vs. the discount tickets at the local Giant Food Stores.

PA
Destination Expert
for Hershey, Harrisburg
Level Contributor
3,371 posts
174 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: New Hersheypark Ticket Discount - buy 2, get 1 free

Patricia F - here is the post I referenced above:

I just called a Giant Food Store. Discount tickets through them are $49.80 for a regular admission and $40.80 for a junior admission. For every 2 tickets purchased you can get a free parking voucher that is only good through the end of June. So do the math. The Everyone Pays Kids' Price through Hersheypark is $41.95. So yes, on a junior admission, you save $1.15 at Giant. 2 regular admission discount Giant tickets = $99.60 + free parking = $99.60; 2 Hersheypark Everyone Pays Kids' Price tickets = $83.90 + $15.00 parking = $98.90. Almost a wash either way.

Base ticket price for regular admission is currently cheaper purchasing directly from Hersheypark at the Kids' Price than it will be at Giant.

The only way I see you really coming out ahead is if you need 2 junior admissions and buy them at Giant and get the free parking voucher.

Mentioned in this post
Hersheypark
Hersheypark
6,559 Reviews
Hershey, PA
Ohio
Level Contributor
111 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: New Hersheypark Ticket Discount - buy 2, get 1 free

Thanks for the info. Do you have any info on pricing for food in the park. We plan to make a full day at the park, so we will have to eat. Also, we are not local, so we won't have easy food available to pack in the car or anything.

I'm debating between the meal ticket, the all day dining deal, or simply winging it once we are there. We aren't huge eaters, but we will be eating over a 10 hour day.

Also, on the all day dining. It says you have to wait 90 minutes between meals, but, does it say it is specially for 1 person. For example. Daughter would get the slice of pizza and I would eat the side salad that comes with it.

Just some thoughts bopping around in my mind. We leave Friday for vacation, but won't be at Hershey for another week, so I have a little time to plan, but not too much.

Mentioned in this post
Hershey
Hershey
Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
734 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: New Hersheypark Ticket Discount - buy 2, get 1 free

If you're not big eaters, then you should just wing it when you get there. The meal plans limit you to certain choices at certain eateries, and you may want to be more flexible than that, or you may just want to snack most of the day on foods that are not offered on the meal plan.

The food locations are spread throughout the park, with several food court like eatery areas. You should download the Hersheypark app before you go, and you can use it to find places to eat and map out the quickest route to walk there. If there is one thing I hate, it's settling for a bland slice of pizza when there is a Chick Fil-A or Chickie & Pete's just around the corner.

PA
Destination Expert
for Hershey, Harrisburg
Level Contributor
3,371 posts
174 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: New Hersheypark Ticket Discount - buy 2, get 1 free

If you aren't big eaters, I would not recommend any of the dining options. You will probably be better eating as you are hungry or find things you want to eat.

You mention not being local & won't have easy access to food to pack. Technically, you are not permitted to take food into Hersheypark; however, small snacks in the bottom of your bag are usually not a problem. If you bring a cooler, the local Giant Food Stores have a sub sandwich combo deal. I think it's around $6 or $7 for a 6 inch sub, bag of chips & a soda. You could pack food and come out to the car for a quick lunch.

Ohio
Level Contributor
111 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: New Hersheypark Ticket Discount - buy 2, get 1 free

Thank you both. We will just wing it. I really appreciate the help.

Clarksboro, New...
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: New Hersheypark Ticket Discount - buy 2, get 1 free

I can not find this deal anywhere from this link.

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
734 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: New Hersheypark Ticket Discount - buy 2, get 1 free

You're reading a post from 2016. The offer is not valid this year.

PA
Destination Expert
for Hershey, Harrisburg
Level Contributor
3,371 posts
174 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: New Hersheypark Ticket Discount - buy 2, get 1 free

@lindashinn1 - as all ready stated, the offer in the original post is from 2106. The current offer at Hersheypark which expires August 17, 2017 is buy one regular price admission ticket, get the second day free or buy one regular price admission ticket and get a free meal ticket. In my opinion, the get a second day free is definitely a good deal. The free meal ticket in my opinion is no deal - you can buy a discount HP admission ticket at Giant Food Stores and then do the meal on your own and probably still come out ahead.

Mentioned in this post
Hersheypark
Hersheypark
6,559 Reviews
Hershey, PA
Reply to: New Hersheypark Ticket Discount - buy 2, get 1 free
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted