We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

supermarkets near perranporth

3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
supermarkets near perranporth

I'm staying at haven perran sands and wanted to know if there are any supermarkets local. Any advice would be appreciated 😊

3 replies to this topic
Northamptonshire...
Destination Expert
for Bedfordshire, Northamptonshire, Cotswolds
Level Contributor
5,110 posts
1,545 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: supermarkets near perranporth

Hi. There is a co op at one end of the high street.It is not quite a superstore but it sells all the basics.

oxford
Level Contributor
296 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: supermarkets near perranporth

There is the Co-op at the bottom of the hill, go past the garage, followed road round to the junction and go left, is just on the corner, open till about 10 every night including Sunday.

Instead of going left, the Main Street is straight ahead, about 800 yards up on the left, just past the Post Office there is a Costcutter, again open till quite late, looks a bit scruffy from the outside, but really well priced and can get all your basic bits in there

There is a little shop, Premier, diagonally across from it, a small food store, you charge your key here if you gave an electric key meter where you are staying too.

Next door to Costcutter is a good little off licence and just the other side of Stepping Stones, that is next door to the off licence, there is a little health food shop that does local veg and I think fruit too

3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: supermarkets near perranporth

Thanks for the info.

I'm staying at perran sands.we never eat out we cook at the caravan to save so we can do day trip instead! So its handy to know where the supermarkets /shop is. Thanks again 😊

Reply to: supermarkets near perranporth
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Perranporth