We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lord Howe Hotel Operators

Louisville, Colorado
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Topic
Lord Howe Hotel Operators

I booked my flight to LHI 3 months ago but neglected to book a room. Just realized it last night and my flight is 5 days hence. Sent inquiries to a few hotels and none had rooms for all three nights I am scheduled to be there. One, in particular, Lorhiti, operated by Gary & Diane Owens, couldn't fulfill my request but sent my info to several of their fellow hotel operators. Within a half an hour I had a booking at what looks to be a great place, The Coral Sands, operated by Des Thompson. Several other hotels also responded, some with availability and some without. I am really impressed by the LHI hotel industry!

Lord Howe Island...
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Lord Howe Hotel Operators

Hi Jim,

Thank you for your message. It's great to hear that your experience with our lodge operators and by now hopefully our Island as well was so positive. We always endeavour to work in the best interests of our visitor to ensure they have the best possible time exploring our little piece of paradise.

Thank you again for sharing your experience.

The Lord Howe Island Tourism Team

Lord Howe Island...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Lord Howe Hotel Operators

It was a pleasure to have you stay with us at Blue Lagoon Lodge Jim.

Trust you enjoy the remainder of your time in Australia.

Edited: 15 January 2017, 08:37
3. Re: Lord Howe Hotel Operators

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 December 2017, 10:00
Lord Howe Island...
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Lord Howe Hotel Operators

Glad we were able to accommodate you Jim. It was a pleasure to have you stay with us at Blue Lagoon.

5. Re: Lord Howe Hotel Operators

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 February 2018, 20:18
Get answers to your questions about Lord Howe Island