We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A few days in Lancaster in next summer

Reykjavík...
Level Contributor
63 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
A few days in Lancaster in next summer

Hi :) Me, my girlfriend and our 1 year old son at the time, plan to drive from Washington to Lancaster next summer. It's a part of a trip in the US that's 2 months total. I have a few questions and maybe you can help me.

I have about 10 days to spend in Lancaster and Finger lake area with a day trip to Niagra falls also.

1. How much time would you spend in Lancaster?

2. We'd love recommendations for places to stay in Lancaster.

3. Also things to do in Lancaster and places to eat :)

Thank you all!

Mentioned in this post
Lancaster
Lancaster
Lancaster County, PA
Reykjavík...
Level Contributor
63 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: A few days in Lancaster in next summer

Thank you! :) I will do the maid of the mist!

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
86 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: A few days in Lancaster in next summer

Lititz Pa ( in Lancaster co.) is a nice town to walk around with many shops, & has Wilbur Chocolate Factory store . The candy is delicious & is famous for the Wilbur Buds.

Mentioned in this post
Lititz
Lititz
Lancaster County, PA
Lancaster
Lancaster
Lancaster County, PA
13. Re: A few days in Lancaster in next summer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 February 2018, 15:17