We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sesame Place - parking

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
56 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Sesame Place - parking

Hello! we will be travelling to Sesame Place from our hotel in Mt. Laurel but will be bringing two cars (the second car will have just two adults, no kids) as we are not able to fit into one car. I don`t want to pay for parking for two cars. I see that Oxford Mall is about a 10 min walk to the park, and even shorter of a walk are a few plazas. I wanted to park the car with the two adults there as it will be easy for them to walk over.

My question is whether or not these retailers have a problem with SP visitors parking there? Are there security people or patrols walking around checking to make sure its only plaza customers parked there?

Thanks!

Mentioned in this post
Sesame Place
Sesame Place
2,663 Reviews
Langhorne, PA
Mount Laurel
Mount Laurel
New Jersey
Bucks County...
Destination Expert
for Philadelphia, Train Travel, Bucks County
Level Contributor
9,774 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sesame Place - parking

You can park near Macy's at the mall. You can't park closer as you could be towed.

Edited: 30 January 2014, 06:25
2. Re: Sesame Place - parking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 August 2017, 23:18