We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mansion near Lititz?

Lititz, Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
275 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Mansion near Lititz?

Hey gang! Who owns the mansion on Rte. 501 kinda near Neffsville? It sits back off the road on the right side if driving North into Lititz. I've seen parties and stuff going on there once in awhile. It has a huge wrap-around porch and they usually have adirondack rockers sitting on them. Thanks!

Mentioned in this post
Lititz
Lititz
Lancaster County, PA
Eastern PA
Level Contributor
305 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Mansion near Lititz?

I suspect you're referring to Armstrong Manor owned by Armstrong Corporaton. They use it for company events and also rent it to outside groups. A company insider told me it is beautifully restored inside. Location: 2025 Lititz Pike.

Mentioned in this post
Lititz
Lititz
Lancaster County, PA
Lititz, Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
275 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mansion near Lititz?

Yep...that's the one I'm referring to, and I thought it was Armstrong, but can't seem to find any info about it ANYWHERE. It looks beautiful, and I wanted to inquire about renting it for a function, but I have no idea who to contact about it! Thanks for the reply though!

Elizabethtown...
Level Contributor
986 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mansion near Lititz?

After a lot of searching, the only thing I could find about Armstrong Manor is that it is only available to current and former employees of Armstrong.... know anyone?

Lititz, Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
275 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mansion near Lititz?

Hmmmm.....I think I might know some former employess. Thanks so much for the info! I wonder who one would contact about it? I just can't seem to find anything about the place. Maybe I could just contact Armstrong and see if they can point me in the right direction. Thanks again!

Eastern PA
Level Contributor
305 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Mansion near Lititz?

A google search reveals a number of 717-569-3671. If that doesn't work, I would call the main Armstrong number which you should also be able to find on their website. Good luck!

6. Re: Mansion near Lititz?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 July 2010, 12:18
Get answers to your questions about Lititz