We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bedbugs

Leland, North...
1 post
Save Topic
bedbugs

while staying at the redroof inn at monroeville pa. i awoke at 4.30 am on monday july 25 th itching and swollen red bites on my arms and stomach and back . i told staff and showed the bugs to them.i then went to the urgentcare and was given a shot of steroides to kill any infections that i had from the bites.why should i be responseable for this unpleasant stay at your hotel as ive been a customer of yours for 5 years.our company has been very loyal too.please contact me at rbennett28465@yahoo.com i would really like to talk to someone about this.

4 replies to this topic
Newton Aycliffe...
Destination Expert
for Cuba, Rafael Freyre, Guardalavaca, Holguin
Level Contributor
101,486 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: bedbugs

The Support forum is for general questions about using the Trip Advisor website. Trip Advisor is also not a booking site.

You should take up your question with Red Roof Inns as it has nothing whatsoever to do with Trip Advisor.

In fact you may care to remove your posting altogether. To delete your own post click on the "Report inappropriate content" button within the post you wish to delete, and then select "Remove my post" from the pull down menu.

Oregon Coast
Destination Expert
for Crescent City, Oregon Coast, Oregon, Redwood National Park
Level Contributor
43,068 posts
1,080 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: bedbugs

This has nothing to do with TripAdvisor.

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
731 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: bedbugs

Welcome to the forums rbennett! I wanted to mention that we've moved this topic, here, to the Monroeville forum. Thank you for sharing your recent experience with our community.

Best regards,

TA_Louise

Virginia
Destination Expert
for Virginia Beach
Level Contributor
6,587 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: bedbugs

rebennett, you might also post it at hotel reviews for this hotel.

Reply to: bedbugs
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Monroeville