We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nice but inexpensive hotels North of Monroeville, PA on I-76

Michigan
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Nice but inexpensive hotels North of Monroeville, PA on I-76

Is anyone familiar with the hotels going north form Monroeville Pennsylvania on I-76 (within a half-hour to an hour's drive)?

Our family is looking for an inexpensive but decent hotel in that vicinity. I have not been able to find many specifics on TripAdvisor, simply because many of the small towns going north do not list any hotels.

Please reply if you have any information on this subject and thank-you in advance.

Albuquerque, NM
Level Contributor
160 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nice but inexpensive hotels North of Monroeville, PA on I-76

Hi, Have you posted this question at the Pittsburgh forum? I think you'll get more responses there.

2. Re: Nice but inexpensive hotels North of Monroeville, PA on I-76

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2009, 13:21
Get answers to your questions about Monroeville