We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Scenic Places / Photo Opp's

Central Mexico and...
Level Contributor
1 post
15 reviews
Save Topic
Scenic Places / Photo Opp's

Hi! I'm looking for a few beautiful places that would make a nice backdrop for engagement photos (landscapes, interesting art/architecture, waterways/lakes, quiet areas, unique spots, even inside b&b's or other buildings, etc). Accessible via driving or easy/moderate walking (we'll be dressed up!).

The town of New Hope is very special to us, and immediate surrounding areas also considered. For any places without easy-to-find directions, GPS coordinates or tips to find it would be much appreciated, if possible.

Please Reply/Comment/Message me with any places you've been to, heard of, or seen in photos. We'll be there soon! Many thanks, in advance, for your suggestions! :)

(My first post here - yay!!)

Edited: 25 May 2014, 17:04
Mentioned in this post
New Hope
New Hope
Bucks County, PA
Bucks County...
Destination Expert
for Philadelphia, Train Travel, Bucks County
Level Contributor
9,771 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Scenic Places / Photo Opp's

Fonthill in Doylestown is worth a look.

Mentioned in this post
Doylestown
Doylestown
Bucks County, PA
2. Re: Scenic Places / Photo Opp's

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 May 2015, 14:15
Get answers to your questions about New Hope
Recent Conversations