We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What to do in Pittsburgh

Douala
1 post
Save Topic
What to do in Pittsburgh

I'll be travelling to PA for my first time in mid December. Please can someone tell me what to expect especailly as it will be winter?

Thanks

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
139 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What to do in Pittsburgh

Expect cold! Very possible to have a good amount of snow. But no worries there will be plenty to see and do! What kind of stuff are you interested in?

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
784 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: What to do in Pittsburgh

This "Things to Do in Pittsburgh" list associated with this forum should give you some idea of attractions and activities in Pittsburgh. A few (e.g. kayaking on the Allegheny River) are seasonal and won't be options in December. But many choices remain. What sounds interesting to you?

tripadvisor.com/Attractions-g53449-Activitie…

Mentioned in this post
Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
3. Re: What to do in Pittsburgh

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 May 2010, 13:19