We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golf Courses

Ames, Iowa, United...
5 posts
Save Topic
Golf Courses

Coming to Harbor Island in early June and interested to know some nicer golf courses to play. Would like to play a top end course once, then some mid level ones. Any suggestions on courses that are fun, scenic, and in good shape? I know Hilton Head has a ton, but not looking to drive more than 1 hour from Harbor Island.

Thanks!

Mentioned in this post
Hilton Head
Hilton Head
Coastal South Carolina, SC
Wausau, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
1,513 posts
226 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Golf Courses

TGC at Pleasant Point Plantation is at the midrange. The Legends at Paris Island and the Sanctuary are more difficult. I haven't played golf around Beaufort in a few years but felt their courses were similar to the ones on Hilton Head. The areas premiere course is Harbour Towne, but that's a lot farther for you. I would also suggest going to www.golflink.com and www.golfnow.com for ratings, tee times and prices. Good luck.

Mentioned in this post
The Sanctuary Hotel at Kiawah Island Golf Resort
The Sanctuary Hotel at...
1,339 Reviews
Kiawah Island, SC
Hilton Head
Hilton Head
Coastal South Carolina, SC
2. Re: Golf Courses

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 May 2016, 14:15
Get answers to your questions about Beaufort