We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

vacation rental

Green Bay, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
2 posts
56 reviews
Save Topic
vacation rental

I am thinking about renting a property near corner of St Phillip street and tully alley. Looking for thoughts on that location, is it safe area? near restaurants shopping things to do

Market Square
Flea & Street Markets, Points of Interest & Landmarks
Principle Gallery Charleston
Art Galleries, Points of Interest & Landmarks, Art Museums
6 replies to this topic
Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
2,804 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: vacation rental

I wouldn't choose that location, it's a fairly gritty part of town. Those property owners do a great VRBO business because it's one of the few areas downtown where short-term rentals are legal. But it's not charming, and it's not particularly safe at night.

Green Bay, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
2 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: vacation rental

Thanks for Your feedback I will probably not try a rental not being familiar with chareleston area. What are your thoughts on the location of the restoration

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
63 posts
193 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: vacation rental

The Restoration Hotel is in a good area, near places to go out.

Mullica Hill, New...
Level Contributor
27 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: vacation rental

Staying at a rental right now on 80 Society Street - not sure what you are looking for - only one bedroom but the unit is very comfortable and location is great!

Lakeland, Minnesota
Level Contributor
30 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: vacation rental

Hi, We have been going to Charleston in February for the last three years and always go through VRBO and have loved the properties. This year we will be staying at the same property as JoJo 620 stayed at. Excited, beautiful property and location.

Lakeland, Minnesota
Level Contributor
30 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: vacation rental

We are renting this property for February and would like to know what you thought of the property?

Reply to: vacation rental
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Charleston
Recent Conversations