We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

charleston ghostwalk

Raleigh, North...
Level Contributor
19 posts
60 reviews
charleston ghostwalk

Hi any feedback either negative or positive on this ghost tour? Also how many stops per tour?

4 replies to this topic
Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
279 posts
1. Re: charleston ghostwalk

I'm not sure about that particular Ghost Tour. I suggest you look at the reviews, overall they normally give you a good idea of how good any tour is. Keep in mind, the Ghost tours are entertainment - not historical fact, as long as you know that you can go on one and have a great time!

As for Stops - I'm not sure what you mean by stops. It's normally about 90 min long and a "stop" would be to tell a story along the way. Each one would be different in that regard.

Whatever you do, have a great time while you're here, and welcome to Charleston!

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
3,255 posts
13 reviews
2. Re: charleston ghostwalk

Having posted on this topic twice, you must be starting to realize that not many regulars on this board have taken any ghost tours. You'll have to trust the customer reviews on Tripadvisor.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Revie…

Kiawah Island...
Destination Expert
for Kiawah Island, Charleston
Level Contributor
10,438 posts
12 reviews
3. Re: charleston ghostwalk

I'm a regular on this board, have taken a ghostwalk (don't remember which company).

That being said, I don't say anything because I don't have anything really worthwhile or complimentary to say.

For us, it was a little too hokey, but to each, his own.

We did not go w/Bulldog, which I hear is somewhat better than the others.

Agree w/MikeStone, you're not getting responses, because most of those who post here, regularly, are locals who don't do these things...we did it because I found a Groupon and decided to check it out.

Edited: 07 October 2018, 23:53
Level Contributor
108 posts
947 reviews
4. Re: charleston ghostwalk

If you want to try something different, I can suggest the ghost tour of the aircarrier in Mount Pleasant. There is some walking up and down the stairs, but it was fun.

Reply to: charleston ghostwalk
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted