We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

717 E Arctic rental

Souther Wisconsin
Level Contributor
13 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
717 E Arctic rental

Looking for reviews on this rental.... It doesn't look too bad from the pictures but I'm leery to rent because I can't find any reviews. Also, have read some bad reviews on Fred Holland managed properties. Can someone help? Thanks

7 replies to this topic
Easley, South...
Level Contributor
636 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: 717 E Arctic rental

I don't know that property, but I had a conversation with a friend who owns two properties on E Arctic, one in the 900 block.Houses on Folly are maintained to a different standard than on the IOP.I think that leads to some of the bad reviews.People who are a little thin skinned probably should consider the IOP instead of Folly.I think it just illustrates the very different vibe that Folly has versus the IOP.All things considered we like Folly better, warts and all.

Souther Wisconsin
Level Contributor
13 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 717 E Arctic rental

I wouldn't say we are thin skinned but also want a clean and well kept rental. Not our first time in Folly but our first time staying there. Thanks for your help tho.

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
2,689 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 717 E Arctic rental

Looks like a typical Folly Beach rental. Old-style cottage on an old-style beach. Fred Holland's reviews are mixed - you need to be aware that if there are issues with cleanliness or mechanical failures, getting service on Folly on a weekend is next to impossible, no matter who you rent from.

Souther Wisconsin
Level Contributor
13 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 717 E Arctic rental

thanks

Asheville, North...
Level Contributor
1 post
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 717 E Arctic rental

So how was it? Considering renting this place myself!

Brighton, Michigan
Level Contributor
2 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 717 E Arctic rental

We are renting 210 Ashley Street right now! Love the convenience, cleanliness and fresh interior decor. It's a VRBO; don't let the exterior fool you! Inside it looks like Pottery Barn. We are two blocks from the beachfront (path next to the house) and two blocks from downtown. Will rent this again!

Brighton, Michigan
Level Contributor
2 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 717 E Arctic rental

Can't speak to this rental but Folly Beach is a place where it is worth finding a place to be able to walk to everything! Daily parking is about $20 to access the beach......

We are renting 210 Ashley Street right now! Love the convenience, cleanliness and fresh interior decor. It's a VRBO; don't let the exterior fool you! Inside it looks like Pottery Barn. We are two blocks from the beachfront (path next to the house) and two blocks from downtown. Will rent this again!

Edited: 17 July 2017, 02:26
Reply to: 717 E Arctic rental
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Folly Beach
Recent Conversations