We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Folly Beach Rentals

Kentucky
Level Contributor
3 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Folly Beach Rentals

Where can you order groceries to be placed in rental house in Folly Beach before you arrive?

5 replies to this topic
Kiawah Island...
Destination Expert
for Kiawah Island, Charleston
Level Contributor
9,403 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Folly Beach Rentals

Ask your rental agent for the best response.

Kentucky
Level Contributor
3 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Folly Beach Rentals

Thanks. I did but she wasn't sure.

Kiawah Island...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
9,403 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Folly Beach Rentals

Unfortunately, there isn't anyone who posts regularly for Folly Beach, maybe you'll get lucky.

I'm just not aware of any of our local groceries delivering to the islands. You can order online and pick up, but that's it, as far as I know.

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
2,688 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Folly Beach Rentals

Harris Teeter is the closest large supermarket, but it's on the wrong side of bad traffic. Bert's Market is on the beach. Anyone who wants to put groceries in your rental will have to go by the agency to get a key. You'll have to get into the trusting economy. Contact Bert's and ask if they know a freelance errand runner, then tell them what kind of groceries you want. Bert's has milk, beer, and fine deli items.

Ridgewood, New...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
8,818 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Folly Beach Rentals

If you are renting during summer high season, on a regular Sat/Sat schedule, whoever is delivering the groceries will need to coordinate closely with rental manager and the cleaning service. The window between check out and check in is very tight; and,cleaners are trained (in most cases, required!) to remove all perishables - even unopened items - from the home before a new renter arrives.

Reply to: Folly Beach Rentals
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Folly Beach
Recent Conversations