We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Things to see/do between Greenville NC and Greenville SC

Saratoga Springs...
Level Contributor
119 posts
98 reviews
Save Topic
Things to see/do between Greenville NC and Greenville SC

My son has an interview at Vident Med Greenville NC on Friday and another at Greenville Health Systems SC on Monday. I was wondering where they should stop for Friday and Saturday night on their drive. Are their some nice towns in between they should see, or should they spend extra time in Greenville SC? He will be with my husband, they like brew pubs, sports, just nice places to stop and explore. Any suggestions would be Great - Thank You!

13 replies to this topic
Greenville, South...
Level Contributor
94 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Things to see/do between Greenville NC and Greenville SC

I also love Asheville but I hope your son and husband leave time to explore Greenville in order get the feel of the city, especially if your son is considering relocating here.They should definitely spend some time downtown for the restaurants, bars and the beautiful Falls Park Here is a link to the craft beer scene in Greenville. beercarolina.com/greenville-sc-beerpubs.html

Saratoga Springs...
Level Contributor
119 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Things to see/do between Greenville NC and Greenville SC

They were actually there last weekend. They spent Friday night and Saturday in Asheville, Sunday and a few hours after his interview Monday in Greenville SC. They absolutely LOVED Greenville, much better than Asheville in fact. He had sent me pictures of Falls Park, it is absolutely beautiful! He does have a few interviews left, although right now Greenville South Carolina is number one on the list!

Greenville, South...
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
13. Re: Things to see/do between Greenville NC and Greenville SC

We've lived in Greenville for several years and love it, but about GHS -- there have been a lot of management changes there over the past few years and I have spoken to many current and former GHS employees who are very unhappy about it. A lot of the long time staff has left, including a close friend who had some really awful experiences. I believe there was also an incident last winter where security guards killed a patient and the hospital was put under investigation and almost lost their Medicare privileges. I strongly advise against taking a job there.

Reply to: Things to see/do between Greenville NC and Greenville SC
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Greenville