We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Greenville High Schools

Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Topic
Greenville High Schools

I have a job promotion with my company in Duncan SC. We are looking at Greenville SC. We live in Texas and I have a Freshman/ Boy that loves basketball and a Sophomore/ girl that loves choir. Can someone suggest a High School and area that we would want to be in.

We have been outside of Houston in the country for 20+ years and would like to be in more of a subdivision near a grocery store would be a major plus for me. :)

Mentioned in this post
Greenville
Greenville
South Carolina
Texas
Texas
United States
Houston
Houston
Texas Gulf Coast, TX
Decatur, GA
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
Level Contributor
7,232 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Greenville High Schools

Sorry, this is a travel site, not a relocation forum. Your post is likely to be removed. Try looking at city-data.com

Edited: 22 February 2017, 03:11
2. Re: Greenville High Schools

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

We're sorry - the TripAdvisor staff closed this topic because TripAdvisor does not facilitate discussions about relocation or real estate purchases because these topics are not considered to be travel-related.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 February 2017, 09:01
Get answers to your questions about Greenville