We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nice Restaurant Within Walking Distance of Embassy Suites Ri

Lakeland, Tennessee
Level Contributor
239 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Nice Restaurant Within Walking Distance of Embassy Suites Ri

My wife and I will be staying at the Embassy Suites Riverplace Downtown soon for an early anniversary weekend.

Thoughts on a nice restaurant (likely for steaks or seafood) within reasonable walking distance from this hotel? Seems like (from memory from what I've read) that there's a place called "Lazy... something" one direction a short walk from the hotel, and another place walking the other direction from the hotel that's a steak restaurant. Any additional suggestions are appreciated.

Yellow Ginger
$$ - $$$, Chinese, Asian, Thai
Luna Rosa Gelato Cafe
$$ - $$$, Italian, Cafe
Pita House
$, International, Mediterranean, Middle Eastern
Greenville, South...
Level Contributor
105 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nice Restaurant Within Walking Distance of Embassy Suites Ri

You have a choice of over 100 restaurants within walking distance of your hotel. The Lazy Goat is very close to the Embassy Suites. Just a bit further is Halls Chophouse which is expensive but gets fabulous reviews. There's Soby's for "new southern" cuisine. The Trappe Door with Belgian food and beer has a European atmosphere. Nose Dive is fun for a more relaxed setting. Tupelo Honey is a popular restaurant and is featuring a new chef and menu. I promise you won't go hungry. Enjoy!

Mentioned in this post
The Lazy Goat
The Lazy Goat
918 Reviews
Greenville, SC
Halls Chophouse
Halls Chophouse
788 Reviews
Greenville, SC
Soby's
Soby's
1,414 Reviews
Greenville, SC
The Trappe door
The Trappe door
657 Reviews
Greenville, SC
Tupelo Honey
Tupelo Honey
829 Reviews
Greenville, SC
2. Re: Nice Restaurant Within Walking Distance of Embassy Suites Ri

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 July 2018, 13:17
Get answers to your questions about Greenville