We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dog friendly places

2 posts
Save Topic
Dog friendly places

I will be hiking table rock Saturday morning and then heading to Greenville for the rest of the day. My dog will be making the day trip with me and I was wondering if there are any dog friendly places/shops/resturants/breweries etc in the downtown Greenville area.

2 replies to this topic
Greenville, South...
Level Contributor
94 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dog friendly places

I don't have a dog, however, downtown Greenville is very dog friendly. Many restaurants have outdoor seating and I always see patrons with dogs hanging out. Many businesses on Main Street have water bowls out for dogs. Falls Park is another place I see people with their dogs. I think you will feel very comfortable in downtown Greenville.

Greer, South...
Level Contributor
62 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dog friendly places

We have a large dog and take him downtown often. Plenty of restaurants with outdoor seating. Barleys is a great place for pizza, beer and outdoor seating.

Cleveland Park and falls park would be nice. There is a dog park in Greenville as well. I can’t remember exactly where, but it is near downtown.

Edited: 10 November 2017, 06:41
Reply to: Dog friendly places
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Greenville