We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hilton Resort Question

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
217 posts
Save Topic
Hilton Resort Question

Hello,

I am visiting Hilton Head for the first time. We are staying at the Hilton resort. Can you confirm if the resort has beach chairs or do you have to rent them? If so, how much are they?

Any tips or advise for the resort would be appreciated. My husband and I are travelling alone without our three kids!

Cheers.

Hilton Head, South...
Destination Expert
for Hilton Head
Level Contributor
2,837 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hilton Resort Question

Are you referring to the Hilton Hotel in Palmetto Dunes? If so, I believe you need to rent the chairs. Depending upon the daily rental rate, it may be cheaper for you to pick up a couple of beach chairs at the local Walmart and just leave them when you return home.

The XO lounge in the Hilton Hotel has good music at night. Deas Guyz play there once a month - don't know if they are there when you are, but if so, they are worth a listen. I think the Simpson brothers perform there several times a week; while I have not heard them, folks who have speak well of the.

Enjoy.

2. Re: Hilton Resort Question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 January 2010, 15:18