We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

HIlton Head Restaurants with 2 small kids...

Long Island
8 posts
Save Topic
HIlton Head Restaurants with 2 small kids...

Wife and 2 kids (6 and 3) are going to the Westin Hilton Head at the end of this week. Our stay will be for 7 nights.

Can someone recommend some nice, casual places to eat with the kids? For the most part we will just be vegging by the pool and beach but we want some sort of plan of attack for the evenings.

As a family we tend to be relatively early risers and with the two kids, we look to eat dinner relatively early, so hopefully our waits to eat will be cut down...

Asheville, North...
Level Contributor
656 posts
179 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: HIlton Head Restaurants with 2 small kids...

I have taken my kids to many restaurants and found them to be child friendly. I know it's a chain but Fuddruckets is a favorite because it's quick, easy and very child friendly, we also like San Miguel's for mexican at Shelter Cove, Crazy Crab is in Harbourtown, great food, child friendly and so is the Salty Dog in South Beach. Both of these are in Sea Pines which would mean a little drive for you. If you're staying at the Westin you will be close to some other "chain" restaurants too. But, if you're like us you probably want to eat in restaurants you've not been to before and try new things.

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
499 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: HIlton Head Restaurants with 2 small kids...

What's great about Hilton Head is most of the restaurants are child friendly. Salty Dog in South Beach (Both the cafe and the wreck), Aunt Chilada's, Market Street Cafe both in the Coligny area, Scott's Fish Market in Shelter Cove and Frankie Bone's which is on Main Street are our favorites for the kids. I know Frankie's has good early bird specials!

Have a great time!

3. Re: HIlton Head Restaurants with 2 small kids...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 January 2010, 15:19
Get answers to your questions about Hilton Head