We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Please help us pick a boat tour!

New York
Level Contributor
915 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Please help us pick a boat tour!

There are so many choices but we'll only do one. We like nature, hands-on and different. So far the Tammy Jane shrimping tour & the Zodiak tour look good. What are y'alls opinion?

Malvern...
Level Contributor
106 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Please help us pick a boat tour!

You didn't mention if you have children or not. If so, I'd recommend the Kids Cruise aboard the Gypsy. We've done it 3 times and my kids really liked it. They get the chance to cast nets, pull in crab pots and then go fishing for baby sharks.

Boston
Level Contributor
818 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Please help us pick a boat tour!

Are you looking for dolphins? Outside Hilton Head which leaves from Shelter Cove has a great dolphin watch, small boats and you are able to get up close to everything

Eastern Kentucky
Level Contributor
248 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Please help us pick a boat tour!

I was wondering about a boat tour too. We like dolphins, any wildlife, photography, and pretty scenery. We have two 19 year olds in tow. What would be a good boat tour for us?

Boston
Level Contributor
818 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Please help us pick a boat tour!

CoalTownTraveler Look at Outside Hilton Head's website for their tour descriptions, we have 2 teens and took them on the dolphin watch, one of our teens is planning on a career working with dolphins and she enjoyed the tour. No matter which tour company you use I would suggest the smaller boats instead of a large boat since you have teens more up close and personal

5. Re: Please help us pick a boat tour!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 January 2010, 14:17
Get answers to your questions about Hilton Head