We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

King spa suite, breakers resort palms tower

madison
Level Contributor
8 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
King spa suite, breakers resort palms tower

has anyone stayed in the king spa suite in the palms tower of breakers resort? the pictures look fabulous...how is the ocean view? is this room better than the ocean front king room? I am thinking of upgrading to the spa suite for an upcoming vacation

Conway, South...
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: King spa suite, breakers resort palms tower

The view is still good because the building that it overlooks is the Registration building which is only 3 stories. I believe the spa suite actually start on the 7th floor and go to the top. The view should still be very good. From the pictures they look very nice. I haven't stayed in this specific room type before. I've stayed in the smaller version. I believe this one actually has a seperate shower area instead of a shower/tub combo. I think you should def. switch.

madison
Level Contributor
8 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: King spa suite, breakers resort palms tower

Thanks for the suggestion!

madison
Level Contributor
8 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: King spa suite, breakers resort palms tower

by the way, how did you like your stay? seems like there is some mixed reviews on the breakers

4. Re: King spa suite, breakers resort palms tower

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2012, 06:18