We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Places to stay in Rock Hill

Rock Hill
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
2,116 posts
59 reviews
Places to stay in Rock Hill

Rock Hill is just a smaller city and country area. Rock Hill is a great stop through place when traveling for sleep and eats. We have hotels that are about 4 years old to about 30 years old. I would choose the newer ones because they are nicer of course. My coice to stayt at would be the hotels located of of interstate I-77 at exit 79 (Dave Lyle Blvd.) THere is a Wingate Inn (No pool), Hiltion Garden Inn (Pool and very fancy) and the Hampton Inn and Suties( Pool) All of these have quick and easy access to the interstate. The is also many resturants in this area. There is also a movie theater, Super Wal-Mart, Target, Mall, and a grocery store.

These are places I would stay at and things I would do if I was traveling.

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
93 posts
1 review
1. Re: Places to stay in Rock Hill

There's definitely more to the greater Rock Hill area than just hotels and super stores; however, it may seem that's all there is to it if you don't venture past Dave Lyle Blvd. For more of the off-beaten path stuff, just check with the local CVB.

2. Re: Places to stay in Rock Hill

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 October 2009, 07:20
Get answers to your questions about Rock Hill
Recent Conversations