We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for the Airhawk R Cushion

McKinney, Texas
4 posts
Save Topic
Looking for the Airhawk R Cushion

We're going to Sturgis this year but not looking forward to the pain of the long ride. I've done a bit of research on gel pads and air cushions and it looks like the Airhawk R get's the best reviews.

The problem is, I can't fine one. Looks like the company that made them is no longer making them for some insane reason. Anyone know where I can get one?

United States
Level Contributor
3,031 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for the Airhawk R Cushion

Once you get here, you can check out Black Hills Harley-Davidson at exit 55 off of I-90. If they don't have it or a good substitute, then you are probably out of luck.

Rockford, Illinois
Level Contributor
484 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for the Airhawk R Cushion

As a former rider (but never to Sturgis) I know the pain of which you speak. You can not spend enough to save your rear end and back so my advice would be to go to the largest bike/accessory shop you can find near you before you leave and try out the options they have. The alternative is to trail your bike up, not romantic but more than half the folks I know that have been to Sturgis have taken this route. Happy trails to you...

McKinney, Texas
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for the Airhawk R Cushion

Update. I must have gone to every Bike shop in DFW and came up empty. Got back and thought I'd drag the internet one more time. Just about gave up after the first three pages of links that took me to pages that said out of stock and then hit the jackpot. Thought I'd post the link in case anyone else might be looking:

bikercushion.com/AIRHAWK-R-Seat-Cushion-p/cr…

4. Re: Looking for the Airhawk R Cushion

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 August 2017, 11:18
Get answers to your questions about Sturgis