We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Name of Shop??

Ireland
Level Contributor
317 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Name of Shop??

I visited this area last year and would like to find the name of a shop in the Village Green area, Drumnadrochit. It is in the courtyard area behind The Fiddlers Highland Restaurant. As you walk into the courtyard the shop was on the left hand side. It sold a little bit of everything from maps of the area, souvenirs and some beautiful gifts for a baby (which is what I am looking for). I've looked on google maps but this area is not on it, it stops at the entrance of the courtyard and I have looked for the gift on line and am unable to find it.

Anyone know the name of this shop so I can contact them please.

Mentioned in this post
Village Green
Village Green
84 Reviews
Drumnadrochit, UK
Drumnadrochit
Drumnadrochit
Loch Ness, UK
5 replies to this topic
Stirling, United...
Destination Expert
for Stirling
Level Contributor
15,150 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Name of Shop??

Courtyard Corner Crafts?

http://www.yell.com/b/Courtyard+Corner+Crafts-Gift+Shops-inverness-IV636TX-7354604/

Ireland
Level Contributor
317 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Name of Shop??

Thanks Bobelinks for the link. I’ve been ringing the number for the past 2 days but no answer. Maybe they are not opened at this time of year. I will keep trying. Thanks

Inverness
Level Contributor
184 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Name of Shop??

I think they are shut just now, they had a posting on our intranet at work I'll check and see if they have an opening date and post here for you

Ireland
Level Contributor
317 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Name of Shop??

Thanks Kettles, I appreciate that. I will keep the number and try it again maybe in May. My baby isn't due until August so I have plenty of time to contact them and see if I can buy over the phone from them.

Bottom of a...
Level Contributor
23 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Name of Shop??

They are closed at the moment. I'm not sure if she will open for Easter but try over the Easter weekend 29th March - 1st April. She should be open in May for sure perhaps earlier :) I live in Drum so if you get stuck let me know!

Reply to: Name of Shop??
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Drumnadrochit