We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Why is Riverstone Lodge #6.

Northwest Ohio
Level Contributor
37 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Why is Riverstone Lodge #6.

Why is the Riverstone Lodge #6 in hotel/motels with 41/2 circles when #4 and #5 only have a four circle rating?

Mississippi
Level Contributor
1,530 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Why is Riverstone Lodge #6.

I suspect it might have something to do with the sheer number of times the place has been reviewed. But of course I'm not sure.

Let us know if you stay there. We really need more reviews for all Townsend Hotels. And this forum could use the traffic.

Northwest Ohio
Level Contributor
37 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Why is Riverstone Lodge #6.

Thanks Dawg,

Upon further review I found this on TA's Q&As:

The TripAdvisor Popularity Index incorporates Traveler Ratings to determine traveler satisfaction. Emphasis is placed on the most recent information. We calculate the Popularity Index using an algorithm.

We're booked at Riverstone Lodge in mid June. I'll be sure to post here after our trip.

Edited: 11 April 2011, 04:20
Alabama
Level Contributor
1,940 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Why is Riverstone Lodge #6.

I had family that stayed their recently and they really liked it. Said it was very lean and would not hesitate to stay there again.

4. Re: Why is Riverstone Lodge #6.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 October 2012, 19:19
Get answers to your questions about Townsend