We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

St Patricks Day

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
17,981 posts
135 reviews
St Patricks Day

Does anyone know where this years St Patricks Day "do" is taking place? The last one we went to was in Plaza Mezquite but i believe the last 2 years have seen it held on the Feria ground by paloma park.

Ian
Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
Level Contributor
12,180 posts
45 reviews
1. Re: St Patricks Day

Mine will be in Kitty O'Shea's, is Brendan still locking people in the toilets, if they try to use without buying a drink?

West Midlands...
Level Contributor
2,736 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: St Patricks Day

M.T i know last year, it was held in Paloma Park as my friend put pic's on facebook :-)

malaga
Level Contributor
24 posts
4 reviews
3. Re: St Patricks Day

Haha...thats so true . I frequently go to Kitty o sheas specially during St Patricks day or also during christmas time. Brandon is really funny and yeah its true if you are not drinking enough u cannot use the toilet .....hahha. Anyway of all the years i have been going there its always fun.......And one more thing.....ITS JUST A PUB....NO TV.

BTW They are opening next week after the holidays....

Ian
Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
Level Contributor
12,180 posts
45 reviews
4. Re: St Patricks Day

Going to give paloma Park a go and then work down to hopefully find my bed on the carihuela, via a few with Brendan

West Midlands...
Level Contributor
2,736 posts
2 reviews
5. Re: St Patricks Day

Ian i think its held on the Feria ground, just outside the park, we have never been there for St Pats day before, but hoping to get out next year for our first one :-)

Ian
Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
Level Contributor
12,180 posts
45 reviews
6. Re: St Patricks Day

Rosebush: thanks for that, Not sure what time I should start last year was a very late finish, or sunrise as it is sometimes called.

West Midlands...
Level Contributor
2,736 posts
2 reviews
7. Re: St Patricks Day

Ian sounds like my kind a day LOL..x

8. Re: St Patricks Day

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 June 2013, 03:21
Get answers to your questions about Benalmadena