We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has Anyone Rented a car in Minori?

Mansfield, Ohio...
3 posts
2 reviews
Has Anyone Rented a car in Minori?

We will be traveling to Italy in September-October (last week of September-first week of October) this year. We are planning to stay in Minori. Rather than renting a car for two weeks, we plan to use the SITA bus network to get from Naples to Minori, and then use bus/train/ferry for day trips for most of the time we'll be there. However, we're thinking about looking for a local car rental option in Minori if/when we decide to take a few longer day trips. I've read a variety of opinions re: having access to a car vs. not needing a car while staying in Minori, but I thought we might get the best of both options by renting for a shorter period during our stay. In addition to the cost of a 2-week car rental, the place where we'll be staying charges 18€ a day for parking, so limiting a rental to 3 or 4 days would be more economical. Any suggestions/feedback re: your experience with renting a car from Minori car rental firm?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
45,652 posts
1. Re: Has Anyone Rented a car in Minori?

What Minori "car rental firm"? The place is the size of a pea and pretty much mostly vertical, no place for a rental car lot - as far as I know, there are no rental car agencies on the Amalfi Coast - you could pick one up in Salerno

Mansfield, Ohio...
3 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: Has Anyone Rented a car in Minori?

I suspected as much. We're actually leaning away from Minori and are seriously considering Sorrento. More transportation options and closer to some of the major attractions.

Toronto, Canada
1 post
3. Re: Has Anyone Rented a car in Minori?

Sorrento is beautiful but you must see Minori and Ravello. I stayed in Minori for 3 months a few years ago, going back Oct. 21. Hope you get there! (Take the SITA)

4. Re: Has Anyone Rented a car in Minori?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2018, 13:19
Get answers to your questions about Minori
Recent Conversations
More Minori Topics