We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help- Canos De Mecca

Island of Anglesey...
2 posts
Save Topic
Help- Canos De Mecca

Hello guys!!! me and my friends, a bunch of 22 year olds have booked flights in June and intending on finding some sort of cheap villa/shared house in Canos De Mecca? Do you have any recomendations? I hear alot about this bongo fest? Do you know where I can find more information about it? Any recomendations on what to do there, we are a bunch of fun-loving, young, in to all sort of music party goers!

Really would appreciate some help :)

Cheers

Meinir

Spain
Level Contributor
805 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help- Canos De Mecca

Try searching for the "fiesta del tambor Caños de Meca" in google should turn up some stuff. I've only ever been to Caños for windsurfing, its one of the best beaches in the area for that !

Edited: 27 March 2012, 01:15
Island of Anglesey...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Help- Canos De Mecca

Thank you !!! I can see videos which look great, unfrotunatley I don'y speak spanish thus proving difficult to read the information! I will ask my spanish friend to translate the pages for me !!! :-D

Are you able reccomend some good places to stay there?

Thanks

Meinir

Spain
Level Contributor
805 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help- Canos De Mecca

Sorry I can't recomend anywhere coz I normaly stay somewhere else and drive to Caños for the day if conditions (wind/waves) look likely to be good.

4. Re: Help- Canos De Mecca

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 March 2013, 17:20
Get answers to your questions about Los Canos de Meca